- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Gallatin Field (KBZN)
- Government & Legal
- Regulations (CFRs)
- Cross Country Flying
- Knowledge Tests
- Must Know
- Just For Fun
- Flight Instruction Profession
- General Aviation
- Business Aviation
- Risk Management / ADM / SA
- Training, General
- Safety & Survival
23 users online | 23 Guests and 0 Registered
- When is an aircraft "not airworthy" or "unsafe for flight"?
- What logbook entry is required for Flight Reviews?
- What is FAA's definition of "known icing?"
- What advice have you for a pilot who's told by ATC to call after landing?
- Terminal Checklist - KCGI ILS or LOC Rwy 10 (from Pro Pilot 06/2014)
- Please clarify supplemental oxygen regulations.
- Is TSA necessary? Or legal?
- Is it proper to question my CFI?
- IFR departures
- If an IFR approach procedure has only circle-to-land minima that are limited to category A, B and C aircraft, is it legal for a Category D airplane to fly the procedure, provided the approach is made straight-in?
- How important is compliance with aircraft inspection deadlines?
- How Do You Know If You Are A Commercial Air Tour Operator? by Greg Reigel
- Flying is a Right, not a "privilege"!
- Can I recruit passengers to share flight expenses?